Tourism is staying outside your usual environment for recreation, relaxation and pleasure. People get exhausted from their daily routine and tourism is an escape for them. Nowadays people spare some time for themselves and go on vacation to spend time relaxing. The tourism industry is flourishing at a high rate. There is an increase in the number of people travelling to hill stations to spend their vacations. Due to this, the hotel industry is growing by leaps and bounds. The hotel industry includes event planning, food and drink services, travel and tourism. Hotels offer overnight accommodation, food and drinks. They provide you with the rooms and suites.
The main aim of the hotel industry is the hospitality that is to meet their guests’ expectations and provide them with a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Karnataka is the popular state in Southern India best known for its tourism. A huge number of tourists visit this place every year. It has many hill stations to visit such as Coorg and Nandi hills. It is home to UNESCO world heritage sites, wildlife sanctuaries, and national parks. To plan a trip here, you just need to book the right hotel. Plan a perfect trip to Karnataka visiting fabulous places by staying at the tamara coorg, the best resort at Coorg hill station.
Amenities offered by Tamara Coorg:
- Beautiful cottages: There are many types of cottages such as Luxury cottage, Superior luxury cottage, Suite cottage, and Eden lotus cottage EireTrip.com
-Luxury Cottage: There are about 42 luxury cottages in Tamara Coorg. It has a plush king-sized bed on an elevated platform. All these cottages open to sundeck facing to the east side. These rooms have a non-alcoholic minibar, LCD televisions, free wifi services, comfortable chairs on a private balcony.
-Superior Luxury Cottage: There are 4 Superior luxury cottages in Tamara Coorg. It provides the best sunrise view. It has a king-size bedroom with ultra modern-in room facilities such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic minibars, 3D LEDs, 3D movie libraries and 24-hour free Wifi.
-Suite Cottage: There are about 8 Suite cottages in Tamara Coorg. The walls are wood-panelled. These suites express the joy of large living. It also provides a magnificent view of the sundeck. Suites have a spacious bedroom and large living area which tempts everyone.
-Eden lotus Cottage: Eden Lotus Cottage provides the largest and most private aesthetic experience. There are 2 cottages of this type. You get the luxurious experience of watching the subtle colours, grand interiors, and elegant adornment. These cottages have two bedrooms with an attached bathrooms, a spacious living room, a private sundeck with a private Jacuzzi. The sundeck provides a perfect view for a lazy evening.
- Spacious bedrooms: The bedrooms are spacious with a plush king-sized bed. The beds have superior bed linen to ensure a comfortable sleep. Each room has a ravishing view which soothes your mind. For recreation purposes, you are provided with a chessboard on a marvel coffee table, a recliner sofa on a private sundeck that adds comfort, and a private jacuzzi to give you a grand feeling.
- Mini-bars: Every bedroom in the cottage is provided with alcoholic and nonalcoholic bars which are chargeable. Fresh beverages are available in the bars. Coffee and tea-making facilities are also available in the rooms.
- Electric Golf car: To move through the resort, an electric golf car is provided which takes you all around the resort.
- Swimming pools: A swimming pool set outside is a reflection of comfort. You can swim and then simply sit back and enjoy the food and drinks.
- Spa: The spa services available at Tamara Coorg are wonderful. They offer specialised and skilful massage.
- Treehouse cottages: The treehouse cottages are designed to make you feel like you are in the middle of a forest. Here you stay in luxury and enjoy the beauty of nature.
Benefits of staying at a hotel:
Whenever you are planning a trip or a vacation, you first need to find and book the hotel. Why does everyone prefer hotels? Here are the answers. The benefits of staying in a hotel are as follows:
- Safety: While looking for a hotel, the main thing everyone prefers is safety. When you are staying in a hotel, you are assured that your belongings are safe. The hotel security staff keeps a check on you from time to time.
- 24-hour room service: Staying in a hotel gives you the main advantage of 24hour room service. When you just don’t feel like getting out of your pyjamas, the food and drinks you want automatically come into your room through one phone call.
- Privacy: Your privacy is maintained as you are provided with private rooms. You can put your luggage and other belongings in your room. Moreover, some hotels provide a safe to keep your valuables in it.
- Cleanliness: Hotel rooms are always kept clean at all times. People can freely come and go. They need not worry about the tidiness. The housekeeping staff of the hotel ensure that every nook and corner of the hotel is neat.
Things to keep in mind while booking a hotel:
- Location: It is the foremost thing to be kept in mind while booking a hotel. You should book a hotel from where the tourist places are nearby and from where you can have a scenic view of nature.
- Budget: There will be a list of hotels at the place you are planning to visit. Before booking, you should check the price of every hotel and compare them. There will be many good hotels but they might not fit into your bill. So you should book the hotel keeping your budget in mind.
- Connectivity: Book a hotel where there is a free wifi connection.
- Facilities: Before booking a hotel, check the facilities provided by it on its website. If you are planning to visit with your family, make sure that basic facilities such as a swimming pool are present there.
- Reviews: Always check the reviews of the customers for the particular hotel before booking it. You can do an online comparison of the hotels before finalising.
Above mentioned factors should be kept in mind while booking a hotel. Find a hotel that best suits your needs. If you are planning to visit Karnataka, stay at the tamara coorg, which is one of the best hotels. This eco-resort helps you get the luxurious experience of lush greenery, coffee, cardamom plantations, streams and beautiful waterfalls.